FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

take care

I am at faculty there online-ing now...
Maybe some of you will feel weird that why I will be sooo stupid,purposely came to the faculty there online since the room can online also...
I can only tell you that I-FEEL-SECURE-ONLY-AFTER-LEAVING-MY-ROOM...=.=

My roommate is sick now!
He cough cough cough,cough till his sound also become sexy already
coughing non-stop in the room,and I felt sooo insecure sitting beside him
I know I shouldn't act like this,since I am a future doctor,there will be this kind of cases where the patient cough at me,where I will be high risk to get so many type of infection when I am working in the hospital next time,BUT I just don't want to get sick at this critical time,since the final exam is just around the corner...
If I am infected by my roommate,I don't know what will happen to me myself,I can't imagine how am I going to survive in the final exam if I gt sick...

SORRY,my roommate...
and please take care...^^

3 comments:

  1. ur roommate doesnt read ur blog, does he?
    if he reads it, he might feel a little bit hurt. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. i guess he is not reading this gua...he knows I got blog but I think he is not stalking me all this time...^^
    hope he didnt read this...

    ReplyDelete
  3. kolian lo... leave ur rommate behind... aiz... nvm i knew it will happen ... haha

    ReplyDelete