FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

dap guat,sauna

Finally,IT IS TIME FOR BREAK NOW!!!!!

I feel like wana vomit...whole day stuck in the room,even lunch also my housemate dabao for me...swt...
Thanks to the 1 day holiday before exam tomorrow,I manage to finish 3notes from 10am until just now 5pm,quite long time i used to finished them...1 word-SUFFERING!

I thought I am sooo lucky until I got 1 day holiday,where the others need to go for the field trip,BUT I AM NOT!!!!
when my friends came back to college,they told me that they went to the SEPANG GOLD COAST after the field trip!WTF
SEPANG GOLD COAST?!I also wish I was at there that time!!!!!I willing to sacrifice my tomorrow exam and join the group...T_T
aizzz.....

then after a while,when my roomie came back to room,he told me that his group went to do spa just now...
OMG~~why everybody was enjoying at outside while I was suffering in the room alone for the whole morning....
He said that they went to the spa there,got ppl helped them 'dap guat',got sauna.....soooo enjoying,but for the whole dap guat and sauna process,they were only allow to wear 1 towel only,and inside was totally VACUUM!!!
yup!they were asked to take off their underwear also!!!haha...I couldn't imagine how will it taste when it is my group turn to go spa next time....
my roomie told me that guys and gals were doing spa in separate room,and the most geli thing is GUY massager will massage the guy,and gal massager will massage for the gals...=.=
Can you all imagine when a guy is asked to take off all the clothes and just wake into the massage room with a towel only,somemore there is GUY who massage for him,where he need to lie on the bed with the face facing the floor and the GUY massager will sit on him and massage here massage there,help him to put on the massage oil,touch here touch there....yerrrrrrr......
I can only imagine GAY scene will be happening there....OMG~~

BUT no matter how GAY is will be,I WILL ALSO GO AND LET THEM MASSAGE FOR ME!!!!

afterall,it is free mah,if want gay jiu gay la...kakaka
I am looking forward for my spa visit now!haha...
sauna,dap guat...I am coming la!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment