FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML

Sunday, November 15, 2009

hungry was the fault!

Yesterday when I was tooo hungry,and all my stock already finished long time ago,sooo in such sooo despo state,I decided to drink 1 cup of coffee,at least it is better than plain water right?at least it got it taste and it can make u feel full (for a while) kaka!
I know the idea of drinking to satisfy the demand of the stomach is a very stupid idea,BUT what to do?!I don't have anything to eat,thought of eating my roomie's biscuit,but he was back to his home,soo i not dare to take it without the permission...haiz,so terpaksalah I take the coffee as 'food' that time...=.=

IT WAS TOTALLY WRONG N STUPID DECISION!!!
Because of the coffee,I couldn't sleep well the whole night!WTF!!!!!!!!!!!
I had been awaking n falling into sleep repeatedly for sooo many times in 1 night!
and now my eyes are sooo sore...
HOW am I going to study today with such condition?!
I HATE COFFEE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment