FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML

Friday, November 13, 2009

A-L-O-N-E

Last 2 days I was sooo emo like hell until I couldn't do anything properly
I didn't talk much last 2 days
I didn't study much last 2 days (the whole night past but still on the same page)
I didn't mix with others last 2 days,just spent much time alone...A-L-O-N-E
Sometime I do feel that ALONE is quite comfortable

My friends describe my bad mood as women period or so called as menstrual cycle...the only different is that they are once every month,but I am once every week...haha,I found it quite funny,stupid

BUT now,the always happy always laughing ENG KAH JOON is BACK!
no more emo!!!no more bad mood!!!

3 comments:

  1. im 2... =(
    i oso want back evithg simple, nice and pure...
    i dun1 thk much but i cnt stop myself doing ths since ytd...

    ReplyDelete
  2. sometimes we jz wan to have some peaceful uninterrupted session for ourselves. normal

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, i oso my own period! not the 28 days 1...haizzz, very sien now until I clicked 3 of ur ads....sien~~~

    ReplyDelete