FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

My day

Today i went to my old school,Sam Tet
and i met many of my 'old' teachers...wtf
haha we chat and we laugh there...
we even gossip many bad things about the principal tim...
haiz,all people also know that the principal of Sam Tet is so tao ren yan,is soooo hak yan zhan!!!
so it is not a weird thing for us to gossip about him...
if he is so damn good,my batch students will left the school la,causing the STPM result dropped so drastically!!!haha...

Today,weihan,joonheng and me went to Ipoh Parade there for gathering
lolz...just opposite the Sam Tet school onli...
we went there eat lunch
and both of them were so generous,they treated me lunch!!!
really once in the blue moon...
NO LA,just kidding jek...many times jor...
just that this time is a little bit special,because i am the belated birthday boy...nyehehee
both of them even got give me a present tim...

*TADA**
first time I received a 'bear bear' as a present in my whole life...
wondering where should i put it


you all should go and watch this movie!!!
the story line suan ok la,man jing zhang!!!worth to watch it with rm6...


Today I got another surprise
guess what?!
hooray!!!
my back starts to tuo pi jor!!!^^
finally my dream of becoming white and fairy back is just around the corner jek...wtf


haha...can you see the fairer area...that one is my original skin colour!!!
omg...the skin around it is the result from the sun burn T_T
but many people said my skin after the sun burn like Louise Koo
wakaka...


lolz...today i get another present loo...
it is actually a souvenir from my freind last 2 months...
haha,he went to vietnam there 3 months ago,but till now only i get the souvenir...
is a key chain
lolz...this key chain sat in an aeroplane before,better than me never be in an aeroplane

3 comments:

  1. Mr. Pang is still the principal? I thought he's dead. Kaka

    ReplyDelete
  2. lolz.i tot i wrote there v gossip bout him already sui enough la...never tot u will be more mean than me...haha...but nevermind la,many ppl also think as u tot...including me

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, it was so rude of you guys. Hey, shouldn't your gift be a 'Cow' instead of a 'Bear Bear'? Look, there's a horn on it! LOL

    ReplyDelete