FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML

Sunday, March 8, 2009

happy,enjoyed,principle,bufday...moody

Ooo...finally over already all the activities for today..

started from early the morning,PMC Sport Carnival!!!
haha...it started at 8am,but i went down there at 9 something...laziiiii!
I still had fun at there,although during the morning,not many people there...
I played the bola tampar and who know my team became the winner!!!
I don't know how to play de,even everytime i service pun the ball must OUT!!!never thought that i will be one of the winner of bola tampar!wee...got hamper tooo...

I went to have my breakfast then,because mc goh wanted to go eat,and he ajak me...
but wtf,yuan lai got free dinner at around 12noon!!!omg,wasted me rm4.20 for the undelicious food from cafe...T_T
MING CHUN's fault!!!damn he,now i still owed him rm10...haiz...

during the evening,the carnival continue!!!
haha,this time seem more interesting than the morning 1,because of those sukaneka activities...(king kong,spongebob,baling belon and tarik tali)
and so UNFORTUNATELY,I get another nick name-Mr. SPONGEBOB!!!for being the winner of the spongebob activity...wtf
but I also very proud of myself,unbelievable that i will be so geng in filling the bottle with water from a sponge!
so call me MR SPONGEBOB next time when you see me!
then the next game,was baling bola...but not so fortunate jor,just got second place...

And finally was the Tarik Tali!
OMG...i waited for this for so long,and it finally started jor...
said start at 3pm but haiz,delayed till 6 something baru started!
our team so hak zai,bertembung with yongli's team!
haiz...how to bertanding?!
yongli's team:8 big guys and 2 girls only!
my team:7 guys but not as big as yongli's team,and 3 girls
haiz,mou le...mou le...
IMPOSSIBLE can win loo...
yup!my team!!!

*BEEEEEEP* the 1st round started...
all ended with hopeless face!haiz...

*BEEEEEEP* 2nd round!
1,2 pull! 1,2 pull!....
HOORAY!WIN jor!!!
wakaka,really never thought of winning the 2nd round...thought of will be kalah again ^^

then the 3rd round time!*BEEEEEP*
haha,within a few seconds,we all fall...
haiz...overall still lost loo...

BUT nevermind,important is I really had fun during the tarik tali!!!
i even made myself injured!but i enjoyed it...wakaka

why I put there as ‘principle’ as the title?!
Haha,because during the tarik tali event,got some ppl cheat!
The rule is 10people each group,but there was 1 team which had more than 10 people!omg…umbelievable!1 team around 15-16people!omg,where will win like that?!
I mai told you that the yongli’s team got 8 strong and big guy de…during the semi final,there all changed into all 10 big guys!
But the weird thing happened was that there lost to a team which had 6-7girls?!OMG!
This is definitely impossible!
And finally we knew why jor…
We know why the team with majority girls will win a team with all guys!yuan lai they cheat!!!
Before the game started,there were 10people holding the tali,but after the game started…Got many girls joined in and help the team,help pulling with them?!wtf…
This call what?!really UNFAIR!!!yuan lai they win the yongli’s team using this method!
What the use of winning a game by cheating?!it is not by our own strength loo…win jor also not happy loh…I hate this kind of people…if can’t win jiu can’t win loo,it was just a game,why must cheat like that?!haiz…that why I said they have no principle loh!!!(looking down on them)

we had BBQ after all the sport events
but wtf,all the chicken hangus 1!!!all black in colour!!!CARCINOMA!!
haiz,if don't know how to bakar then don't bakar la...I bakar de also will be nicer than them 1...
but I also eat many!because it was free de...all use the PMC money...haha...so 有得吃就吃咯,didn't bother much!haha...

and also we celebrate our Uncle Saw's bufday!!!
haha...just as normal bufday celebration,blow candles, eat cake...
but this time mc goh become the 焦点!!!
haiz...all girls like sot jor gone into crazy like that!!!chasing for mc goh just to take pictures with him...
yala yala...i also agree that he did hav '大老鼠'!!!very big tim...haha
no wonder la got so many girls crazy for him,wtf

can u see mc goh's expression when he surrounded by so many sot girls...
he look so HIGH and YAM!!!omg

but I left early during the bufday celebration when they played 'angel and demon'...
because of something happened,and i went to MOODY state again...
I was pretending answering a call and quiet quiet walk back to my house...haiz...
felt so guitly now!!!
SORRY,KUAN MING!!!hope you don't mind...
and
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U!UNCLE SAW...

No comments:

Post a Comment