FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML

Sunday, March 29, 2009

BORINGGG lectures start AGAIN!!! HATE IT

lolz!!!
I WANT MY HOLIDAY!!!I DON'T WANT IT ENDS...

no matter how loud I shout!!!
how loud i scream for the holiday to stay...
it seem like no use...
for about 5 hours more,my life will be turning back to as it should be...
haizzzz...again notessssss,lecturesssssss,assessmentssssss DOMINATE again!!!!!!
OMG...
I can't believe it that the 1 week mid sem break just left 5more hours jek...T__T

what had i done in this 7days holiday??
haha...
sleep,eat,enjoy,bou dai,gathering,gossip with friends and teacher wtf...
but the most incredible thing i had done was....SPENT MONEY!!!
woops...tell you guys,i brought with me rm200 at the first day the holidays started,then now left with me just got rm0.70 jek!!!
where i spent all those money?!
don't ask me,I also don't know...
haiz...almost all the gathering,i also got people treat me eat and play de,but those money just disappeared like that...
hooray!!!no money used jor for the last few days of March...again!wtf
so who owe me $$$ de,fast fast pay me back!!!
URGENT!!!MY LIFE DEPENDS ON YOU GUYS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment