FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

c'mon c'mon!!! THAI trip...

BANGKOK...PATTAYA...PHUKET...BALI ISLAND?!

LOLZ...so many choices,where to go?!
haiz...all my friends are so happy,enjoy while discussing this trip...
but me still not sure whether can go anot
aeroplane?! train?! or bus?!
so excited when thought of the trip...
can go see the outside world,can go play water at the beach,can go see tiger...
sooooo many thing to see at there

but if I ask my mum for the permission,I can imagine what she will be gonna say to me
mum: wah!!!go Thai?!so much money ar u?!so far,thai so dangerous,need to apply a new passport...me myself pun never go that far before!!!
aihz...those word must be coming from my mum's mouth if I ask her...

1 comment:

  1. Tell your mom that you're 18 and you're mature enough to make your own decisions. Applying a passport is very affordable. But the air tickets is....unless there are free tickets, or else, it will be around RM500 per person depends on your destination. Good luck

    ReplyDelete