FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML

Monday, March 9, 2009

9 MARCH 2009

2 important things happened today...and both also worth to be remember...


First incident:
walau!now only I know that yuan lai D11 is so 小孩子!!!(sorry ar,i can't find any word to describe ...hope you all don't mind)
In 1 day,Oppss...I already be the 干爹?!and wtf I have 2 small and cutieee HAMSTERS as my 仔仔and 女女!!!omg...WTF
haiz...things happened to be like that de...
just now mai my friends went out said want to eat madonald,they went they 6person in a car,but came back to college here with 2 extra 'passengers'...
*tadaa* my zai zai and lui lui suddenly pop out...
and guess how much they cost...cost RM150
and the most unbelievable things is the house for my zai zai and lui lui cost more expensive leh!!!wtf...the house cost rm81...my zai zai lui lui just cost rm70 jek...
haiz...nvm la...since i being 'wat' by them to share money for my zai zai and lui lui,suan la,i just need to pay RM10 to upgrade my status into 干爹,quite worth de le...
AND today 9 of march every year i will be celebrating my zai zai and lui lui bufday with the other 10 'gan die'...wtf!can you see,10ppl rebut to became the 'gan die' for the 2 hamsters...you can imagine ge la,how cutie are them...
and I am the 9th 干爹...haiz...
no name for both of my zaizai and luilui yet...think jor then only tell u guy la...


SECOND incident
OMG!!!this month I am going to POKAI again...
wtf...now just 9th of march,and I can announce I pokai jor...
haha...not because of the my zaizai luilui
but I got too many plans jor...wakaka...
I really don't want to cancel all those plans,but in order to on those plan,need to sacrifice my $$$
BYE BYE loo $$$...do miss me wor...if miss me,fly back to me la...*looking for those 'flying' notes*


No comments:

Post a Comment