FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

HOORAY...

FINALLY end of the 3 continuous non-stop assessment liao!!!
yippeee...
started from 8am was the MPE assessment,then 9.30am was the OSPE and after that English test at 11am!!!wtf...all continue from one after the other,non-stop 1...
but now finally ended already...
and know what,tomorrow I am going to HOSPITAL KUALA LUMPUR leh!!!
haha...first time during my ECE...I really can't wait to go there!althought need to wake up at 6am...sobsob T_T
haha,my buddy la,said can go wet after the ECE session if being posted to HKL there...can go KLCC...very near to titiwangsa,got so many transportation,talk till i sam nyuk nyuk!!!
haiz...but damn the kenegaraan class at 2pm,forced me to cancel all the plan and take the college bus back to faculty here after the ECE!!!
I HATE KENEGARAAN!!!

k la,need to rush to the lab now,got class...

No comments:

Post a Comment