FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML

Sunday, March 22, 2009

MY BIRTHDAY (part 1)

WE went to Sg. Wang on friday...
me,lai,kokhoe,iki,moh,sam and xinrou
(according to the rank of reaching sg wang)

thought of going to the sg.wang to but a shoe gea,but wtf...
i bought jor 1 SHORT PANT again!!!!!omg...
look like my dream of having a new shoe needs to be postponed again...T_T
haiz,but at least i bought the short pant for onli RM50 jek...
ori price:RM129
after discount:RM92
and the other RM 40 paid by my friend as a birthday present!!!
Ohh...thx alot my friendssss...I LOVE U ALL SO MUCH

I also don't understand why i will always buy short pant?!
my i got another nick name jor
SHORT PANTssssss PRINCE *wtf*

haiz,if my mum know this,she will definitely killzzzzz me!!!!

and that day also
we all 7 people went to have our dinner at the KIM GARY
muahaha...I got a 50% discount voucher for the dinner at there!!!
we 7 people,捂贵捂选
we ordered all those the most expensive dishes
and guess what,we 7 ppl ate RM 201 in total!!!!
but we just needed to paid for rm100 jek...wakaka
all thx to me this bufday boy!!!(because of that voucher)

*BUT WHAT I REGRET WAS I DIDN'T TAKE A PHOTO WITH ALL OF THEM!!!*wtf

and that night pun,I get another 2 presents from my friends...
I round neck T and a wax...
the clothes very nice and i very like it!!!from Jessie and Tze Suen
I even captured a picture of mine wearing the T and the new short pant leh...but so unfortunately don't know what happened to my computer at home now,can't receive bluetooth...haiz...next time upload la...
I also promise Peiyi and Julia I will use the wax when the class reopen,after i have my hair cut...

the round neck T and the short pant

on Saturday,I went to Sunway Lagoon with my another friend
It was an enjoyable day!
But yet a PAINFUL day in my life...OMG
I GOT A SEVERE SUN BURN on my face,both upper limb,back and my shoulder!!!wtf
now really an INDIAN guy jor...
so pls be aware of the people around you,maybe i am beside you,it just that u can't recognise me jek!!!
even my mum also SHOCK after seeing when she was back from her work...
first sentences came out from mum's mouth
哇!做么这么黑又这么廋啊?!整个马来仔?!
I really got that black meh?!
ooo...i think it is the time for me to go have a 'milk' spa jor...to whiten my skin back!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment