FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML

Saturday, March 14, 2009

My DAYs...

NAUSEA now...
omg...half day used by me to study and try to memorize all those anatomy names of the NOSE
stuck tooooo manyyy things in my brain
can't continue to study already!!!
how come Dr Khin will be so terror in the anatomy of the nose?!
She is a human anot?!or a UFO?!
if can,just give me 1/10 of ur UFO brain,I will be very grateful to u.Dr Khin...
haahaha...starting to talking crap after swallowing 8pages of note...

today,the cocu class suppose to be cancelled already...
Abang Man our coach,couldn't manage to wake up in the morning
but don't know because of what reason,aizz...
the class on back?!zhan hai yat cheong foon hei yat cheong hong...T_T
thought can continue have my sleep...

Suan la...then mai go loo,since the class on back...
haha,today i become the SAVIOR of the sepak takraw team!!!*proud of myself*
friendly match of bola tampar between the sepak takraw team(my team) and the bola tampar team
wtf,they lost to my team...so damn fish leh...thay practice everyweek but still not as geng as I..
*woop* My last ball SAVED the whole team!!!
and everyone like crazy shouting my name...wtf...
haiz...国手仔really a 国手仔...but just in different field only...

on last thursday...
YO!FINNALY I went to JOGOYA-the japanese BUFFET!!!
OMG...it's really worth to goooo...althought it is quite expensive!
with jess and tze suen
Many variety of dishes there...
tempura,steamboat,sushi,satay,HAAGEN DAZS ice cream,all kind of cake,cookies....
ohh gosh...saliva coming out already
you want eat how many also can
janji your stomach got space jiu ok la...
haha

I MISS those cake and the Haagen Dazs so much...
that day we didn't manage to eat much of the Haagen coz 3 of us already super FULL!!!

so that why...*tada* meltzzz HAAGEN DAZS!!!
haha...such a waste...



No comments:

Post a Comment