FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

DREAMING...

Jinkit: 要去图书馆meh??
Kahjoon:去啦,想要读一读notes...
Jinkit:哈哈,你去啦,我回房睡觉.

At first really had a high mood to go to library and study
But then after reading the newspaper,i saw mc goh sleeping in front of me,on the comfortable sofa...
ohhhhh...
within 1 seconds,my eyelids started to close jor...wakaka...
haiz,why my spirit to study will be that WEAK?!

I had a weird,challenging,and funny dream during the short nap...
haha,the dream will definitely NEVERRRR ever happen in the reality

in that stupid dream,
I experienced my sister's dangerous fearful driving skill,more geng than 'THE INITIAL D' !!!
I encountered with 2 accidents,
I experienced the feeling of running away after an accident,
I met the GABENOR,
I waved my hand with the GABENOR,and he also waved back to me...
I watched a SAKAI SHOW,some sakai even show their farting and spiting skill in front of me...WTF


then suddenly i woke up,and i looked at my watch
ohhhhh gosh!!!
past 2pm jor,Dr. SweSwe Win's lecture!!!!
I AM SUPER LATE!!!

*that is the end of my weird dream in the library's sofa...
maybe it was because the fart is toooooooo smelly,wake me up...*

No comments:

Post a Comment