FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

SAVE THE 'LINE' SAVE THE WORLD!!!!

WTF!!!!!
I thought library is my savior!!!I thought I can online in library,play facebook at least...
BUT wtf!!!It didn't save me much,I can online,but the stupid Admin blocked the facebook in library server!!!!!DAMN shit him or her!!!!!CCB!!!MCB!!!DIU!!!!!

ok,calm down calm down...
suppose I am a very polite person...won't be angry sooo easily just by this 'small' issue....
BUT I JUST CAN'T TAHAN ANYMORE IF LIBRARY ALSO CAN'T LOG INTO FACEBOOK!!!!!!
arghhhhhh....
I lost contact with alll my friends since few weeks ago,since the internet server of my hostel started to be super slow,even slower than the snail or turtle!!!
I started to get myself used to this world without internet...
I found that I am sooo outdated when I opened my blog and saw sooo many update post from my freinds...
I saw soooo many notificationsssss when I log into my facebook account....
and soooooo many many things.....ALL BECAUSE OF THE STUPID UPM INTERNET SERVER!!!!!
*cursing*
can't u just hire somebody to fix the stupid line?!
just like the quote from HEROES series- SAVE THE 'LINE' SAVE THE WORLD!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment