FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

exam...exam...exam....

I didn't eat anything for my lunch just now,I thought it will be enough for me after I ate 2nasi lemak plus 1 egg to tahan until the dinner time,but now only I realize that I can't skip my lunch no matter how full I ate for my breakfast...T_T
I-am-staving-now!!!!!!
is super hungry now,not a normal type!!!!!!
I had eaten 4packs of Kraft's Chips More chocolate,which each pack contain 2 chocolates
BUT it seem like didn't help me much...
I am still starving now....

Start from tomorrow there will be a assessment marathon
TUESDAY and FRIDAY also got exam...
and the sad thing is the coming MONDAY also got exam...
how to study?!
and the sad thing is,I DON"T KNOW WANT TO STUDY WHAT FOR TOMORROW EXAM @@
So how am I gonna pass the exam?!
some said study those presentation slide prepare from students,some said no...
so who should I listen to?!
HATE it...HATE this module...NO LECTURE NOTES pun....
I am gonna going to hell tomorrow...
IF I manage to pass the tomorrow exam pun,I don't know whether I can make it for monday exam or not T_T
It is all about using computer to do statistic things...some sort of that...
Arghhhhh!
STATISTIC?!
YUP!!!you didn't see it wrongly,even medical students also need to study maths!OMG!i thought I will be saying 'Bye Bye' to mathematics forever,BUT soooooo unexpected I need to study maths again!!!
somemore this time is using the computer software to do the statistic thing,it really test me...
one word I can say,I AM A DEAD MEAT now.....

2 comments:

  1. if gt listen..
    wont be too hard gua....
    btw..
    who say nonid study presentation??
    i heard frm dr.latiffah when she give briefing one..
    she say nid..

    ReplyDelete
  2. is thursday la... wrong type!
    btw... FH, PHE, SM~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ argh~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ sakit kepala... T______T
    faster pass it pls... damn! >.<

    ReplyDelete