FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML

Friday, October 2, 2009

GOOD NEWS

hooray!!!!!GOOD NEWS just keep on coming one after another...^^

Today,after realizing that I had lost my matrik card for almost 2 days,I suddenly thought of actually before the holiday,I did use my matrik card before...I remembered that I did use it to help my buddy to renew those book she borrowed from library,so I thought of maybe the card wasa left in library,and so I gave it a try to search at there...
and sooooooo unexpected that I really found my matrik card at the library there,those librarian found it and kept it for me at the counter there for almost 3weeks,I think so la...kaka
pity my matrik card,everyday need to tahan for the super-cold-environment in the library there,even me myself also can't tahan sometimes if I stay too long in the library...
haha...YOU must be suffering from shiver for a long time...^^

OK,that was the first good news that happened to me this morning...

After that,when I entered the lecture hall,the class representative suddenly told us that the afternoon SCL session will be cancelled!!!YIPPEEEE for all of us!and now I am free!!!!no class since 12pm!^^
during the 11am lecture,our lovely lecturer Prof Hamid told us that actually the SCL cancelled is because of the Lecturer F had forgotten about the SCL,totally forgot bout it,and so because of the Lecturer F's stupidness,WE ARE FREE NOW!!!!!^^
This is the second good news... +.+

Just now suddenly we were being informed that our Medic Night had approved by the faculty here!!!!haha...and now the problem is we need to get the approval of the HEP and from the Kementerian only...according to the president of the Medic night,it is actually very easy to get the approval from the HEP and Kementerian if we get the approval from our own faculty!!!
phew~~FINALLY we get the permission from our stupid Faculty!!!
after facing soooo many problem in getting the permission,preparing for the magazine things,now at least there are a good news for us....
we had waited for sooooooo long period to get to know this good news!
BUT I didn't put tooo much hope on this first,because scare later I will be hurt even more worst if we suddenly fail to get the approval from the HEP and the Kementerian,and at the end we can't find any sponsorship....
I considers this as a half good news la for today...^^

3 happy news happened in 1 morning only...and I am wondering what will happen later...
WILL THERE BE ANY HAPPY THING HAPPEN AGAIN?!^^

p/s:I am damn hungry now,didn't manage to join my friends to eat lunch just now,because I was busy just now...swt...

NOW i am searching for things to eat....

No comments:

Post a Comment