FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML

Sunday, October 4, 2009

HAPPY MID-AUTUMN FESTIVAL

I had a wonderful mid-autumn festival tonight ^^
Thanks to alll my friends who accompany me passing my night at the college here,I really glad you all were there with me tonight
BUT I also felt sorry to my other friends who I suppose to go and meet them and had gathering today,I didnt make it and hope you all will forgive me...

I was really enjoy the celebration with you all just now,although it was just a simple celebration,sitting on the floor of the badminton court,chit chat-ing,played Dare game,ate different type of mooncakes,walked around the college with tanglung on hand,and of course all the laughter that you all gave me tonight!I really appreciate it ^^
From the time I was not sooo in mood became neutral and then at the end HYPER!

HAPPY MID-AUTUMN FESTIVAL to all my friends...

2 comments:

  1. lolxx... i oso hav the happiest time with my frienz... appreciate them much... villi FUN MIDAUTUM this year ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha!!!
    see..
    friends can help u to become not emo de..

    ReplyDelete