FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Aimnessly

Someone asked me just now whether I am hoping for anything now??or maybe hoping something to happen this weekend or aiming for something special....
I hesitated for a while and I answered her with a word 'NO'...
From the time I answered the answer until now,I realize that actually I am living aimlessly for these few days...I was sooo shocked when I couldn't think of something to answer my friend's answer
Everyday I just wake up and go to class,lunch,go back to class again,dinner,dance practice session,and sleep...(except for those days when there is exam ahead,only I will study)
Everyday this routine is just keep on repeating and repeating and repeating...
When my friend asked me what am I hoping for this weekend?My answer was DON'T KNOW again
I really couldn't think of anything special...
SHOPPING?! -NO- because I have no $$ now...
STUDY?! -MAYBE- life is just soooo boring until I have no idea what to do for the weekend...
GO AND EAT THE SUSHI KING PROMO?! -NO- suddenly I just lost my interest with the sushi and the promo...
GOING BACK HOME?! -MAYBE- but lazy...

I am living in this world without any direction...just living because 'I am borne to be like that',I think so....

No comments:

Post a Comment