FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML

Saturday, October 10, 2009

craps

It had been 2 days I didnt blog about anything already
actually I got urge to blog about something for the past 2 days but the feeling of blogging was just hangat-hangat tahi ayam...so,laziness conquers again! :P

Yesterday was indeed a relaxing day!
after 2 assessments which were held continuously for 2 days non-stop,I just hanging around at the faculty there after the dinner and watched my junior practicing for their dance,chit chat with my coursemates,and also purposely went there just to watched those funny video posted by my friends in facebook,sigh,the internet service provided at my room is sooooooooo damn shit that we can't watched video through facebook!wtf....

I planned to go to watch movie also yesterday night,as usual watch the midnight movie
BUT in the end,we didn't go...
It was Friday night,and I just finished 2 assessments,I was soooooooooooooooo wana to go out at first to relax myself,or just go to watch a movie,but I didn't do so...
suddenly I just felt I was not in mood to go out,due to some reasons,and so I changed my mind not to go out already...
So I passed my Friday night watching TVB dramas in my room,accompany by JinKit who sat beside me doing something else,haha...

For your information,before you continue reading,this post is just a super random and boring post,sigh again,I don't have mood to study now,so I decided to blog to kill my time ^^

I went to do a screening on Hep B and Hep A yesterday at PKU there,it just cost me RM28,I am not sure whether it is cheaper here,but according to the doctor there,she said that it is really cheaper here,so I believed in her ^^
It had been long time ago since the last time I donate blood,yesterday when I saw the nurse trying to suck out some of my blood from the 'median cubital vein'(pretending to be pro as a medical student :P),honestly I was a little bit scare looh...kaka...long time didn't pricked by a needle already,but after all,it was not painful pun ^^

2 days ago,my mum called me at night,my mum told me that they had bought a new Proton Saga already,but now still waiting for car...Maybe next sem I will be driving to KL already looh ^^
I am still hesitating whether I should drive to KL anot from next sem onward...sigh
If I drive pun,I won't drive the new car loh,after all it is a new car,and I am not sooo dare to drive the new car in this crazy town...so I think I will be driving my dad's car next sem if I really decide to drive...But the sad thing is my dad's car is MANUAL car...this is what I scare of...
I am not doubting about my driving skill.With my current driving skill,I can sure that I can survive driving at KL area here,BUT the main problem is I-am-poor-in-balancing-the-gear-and-the-'crush'!OMG,I am damn poor on balancing...if let said I am driving the manual car and suddenly there is a traffic jam here,and if let say that time I am sooo unfortunate that the road is so steep,how am I going to survive that time?!it is soooo difficult to use the hand break during traffic jam....arghh.....I am gonna practice my balancing during this end sem holiday!I SWEAR!!!!haha

IF you all still remember the white coat which I am soooooooooooo despo to have it,my friends Iki and Peiyi told me that they are willing to kongsi $$ to buy it for me as my next year birthday present...
BUT in condition,they will only pay for RM10 and so if they kongsi pun,they will find total of 10 ppl to share with them,and the most important thing is they just share half of the actual price jek,means that if the coat after discount is RM240,they will only kongsi RM120 and the rest will be pay by myself...sigh...I rejected the offer already...
NOW I am broke!even if you ask me to pay RM10 only I am also facing problem in searching the money...WTF...
BUT I WILL WAIT IT UNTIL IT HAS 70% DISCOUNT!!!that time I will buy it for sure without hesitating,no matter how poor I am that time I will also buy it!!!

I think I will end here,can't think of anything to crap already...haha

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...
    ur coats 70 % discount??
    wont gua...

    ReplyDelete
  3. lolz,if not mistaken is peiyi told me loh,said wil got discount uintil 70% wor..haiz...

    ReplyDelete