FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML

Thursday, September 10, 2009

piggie me!

BIG PIG?!
PIG will only know to sleep eat and sleep again...
and I fulfill one of the criteria!
I OVERSLEPT this morning....
I heard the alarm sound,it was soooooo loud,but I just didn't want to wake up and stop the alarm..
I LET IT KEEP SNOOZING for more than 45minutes...
and when I was in unconscious state,I heard someone knocked my door,when I opened the door,allll my housemate already went to class and left me only in the whole house
I went back to the room and looked at the clock
OMG!!!!!!!IT WAS 8AM THAT TIME
so I called my friend to help me sign for the attendance if can...haha
AM I A PIG?!
I think partly I am a pig,but partly not
because now I am gonna study and use this period wisely!!!!!haha

ok,ciao!88

No comments:

Post a Comment