FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML

Friday, September 4, 2009

The day before Genting Trip-Part 2

As I promised you all...there will be part 2,and here it is!haha
see!I am keeping my promise!haha...

Yupt!finally I finished my dinner just now at 10.45pm
At first I thought of going out to have my dinner,I really did go out,but the only thing different was I dapao it back to my room and ate it in my room...
The reason I didn't eat at outside is because I just remembered about my 'expired' licence!haha...
it expired yesterday,and only when I was on my way to the McD,I remembered it!wtf!
that time I was soooo scare,thinking whether will I be soooo 'fortunately' be caught by police...haha
Right after that,I told myself that I can't stay at outside at this late,because now is puasa month,maybe there will be policeman around cari makan...so I had decided to go back after dabao-ing my chicken burger...

GUESS what am I doing now
Just now rite after i finished typing the paragraph above,I stopped for a while,and I put on my mask and now I am typing with my mask on my face...
again,my face is in GREEN colour now due to the mask
HOPEFULLY it will help to improve my face condition la by tomorrow morning...haha

ok la,will be ending here
I will be disappearing for the coming 2 days,will be updating myself again after the Genting Trip...ciao~~

4 comments:

  1. why still go genting o. not sien mea?

    ReplyDelete
  2. with different ppl mah...haha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. true also.. tell me.. how many times u been to genting..

    ReplyDelete
  4. this year second times jek mah...not many times pun...haha

    ReplyDelete