FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML

Friday, September 4, 2009

The day before Genting Trip-Part 1

YEAH!!!I am really looking forward for tomorrow Genting trip!!!!
YIppeeee!!!Finally it is reaching...^^
but now I am starving...not yet pack anything necessary for tomorrow!
tonight will be definitely a busy night!haha...

STARVING...STARVING...STARVING...
omg~~I am really hungry now...
I didn't feel any hungry-ness just now until I finished my drama marathon-HEROES 3!
haha...had been watching it started from this afternoon 1pm until just now at 9pm...haha...
8hours non-stop marathon,without moving my butt,it just sticked to the chair during that period
I really meant it,I NEVER WENT TO TOILET EVEN THOUGHT MY URINARY BLADDER WAS FULLY DISTENDED UNTIL 699ml (fyi it will automatically urinate if it reaches 700ml),and thank god my kidney just stopped producing urine...
I SURVIVED FOR THAT PERIOD...wtf

and right after finished the marathon i rushed to the toilet in order to let the waterfall out,and I felt super relieve!phew~~

ok la,will be continuing my story after i coming back from my dinner,or should I call it as 'supper'?!haha...now already 10pm...

-to be continue-

No comments:

Post a Comment