FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML

Monday, September 7, 2009

I LoVe U!!!!!

This post is purposely for my little kai zai-Chee Rean and my little buddy-Chui Voon,and also of course for my friend-Peiyi
I know only peiyi out of the 3 I mentioned above will be seeing this,BUT it is enough cause I don't care the other two see anot,but I really wana tell them I LOVE THEM SOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!

@my little kai zai-Chee Rean and my little buddy:Thank you ur mooncake dedication to me!I am soooo damn touched in which I never thought I will be receiving it from my buddy or from my kai zai...(cause I didn't buy anything for them tooo,and I feel soooo chan kui for acting like that now,haha,sign,I am bankrupt now)

*from my kaizai*


*from my buddy*


@Peiyi:Thank you for the ham gan gat!my troat is sooooo comfort when I derink it!thx alot for it!hehe...and for your information,it is still HOT when I drank it!haha...maybe you all duno what is inside the cup,but fyi it is ham gan gat from peiyi!!


4 comments:

  1. if dedicate one mooncake to u, will u love me? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha... u r welcome... love u 2... wtf... lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. @weihan:of coz will la...i luv u alwaz!!!haha...ok la,where is my moncake?!haha
    @yee:u r welcome tooo ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. u love me always a..
    then dun nid mooncake d.

    ReplyDelete