FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Annoyed by the stupid FU*CKing line!!!!!

I AM BACK!!!!Finally~~
last two days,I was totally lost connection with the world outside there,due to the stupid F*cking Uspot line!!!!!
I was connected to the line,but don't know why it kept on showing '500 internal server error' stupid sentence over and over again.........
I was soooo frustrated with it everytime I open my firefox and see the stupid sentence

BUT I am sooo happy now,FINALLY the nightmare had past and now I am here blogging~~
It was really suffering for not having internet in my life...
thx to the internet inventor!^^

I was sooooo despo to online,but I couldn't do so for the past two days
and it spoilt my mood to study,so I decided to find something to do,to exchange with the time spend for surfing internet,and I had chosen DRAMA!!!!
BUT believe me,the decision was totally wrong!and I was super regret for choosing drama...T_T
For the first night,I watched drama until 4am in the morning,and that night I was supposed to study,I didn't do as what I had promised myself...
and it happened again for the second day...
but thank god now I can online again,and I swear I won't waste my time watching drama again...
I WILL STUDY!!!!!!(only for these 2 days before the holiday,hehe)

p/s:will continue boil my drama after going back to my home...blek~~

No comments:

Post a Comment