FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

First time

Yesterday was my FIRST time used my cell phone to online...
but I was not using any WiFi,I just used normal WAP...swt

Yesterday I was actually bia-ing for today assessment,so I knew that if I open my labtop and online,I will never stop...so I decided to online using my handphone
BUT wtf,once I finished online,I checked my credit balance,it shown there left RM2.++ jek!!!
OMG...I just online for a few minutes to update my facebook status jek...@@

I SWEAR I WILL NEVER ONLINE USING MY HANDPHONE AGAIN!

p/s:I wish to have a new handphone which can support WiFi...at least I can online without using money...aizz....

2 comments:

  1. buy nokia smart phone lar...
    very cheap only now...
    wap is very very expensive..
    duno how much KB = RM1...

    ReplyDelete