FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML

Sunday, July 26, 2009

:S

WILL BE A VERRRRRYYYYY SHORT POST
*sigh,no mood to blog...stomach prob!*

Peiyi,IkI,Keith,Yongli and me went to Sunway shopping mall today
AND WE ALL LIKE NEVER SHOP BEFORE
*not so fang bian to announce the total we all spent at there just for shopping,scare got spy,^^ sorry*

After shopping,we went to eat at the Yuan Steamboat!
lolz,at first we tot we all don't have 'yuan'(缘) with the Yuan restaurant,because we reached the Yuan very late,there were already sooooooo many people waiting at outside...
BUt so fortunately,they said we just needed to wait for 15-30 minutes jek,so we just waited at there la,since we travel so far from our college,and within 15minutes we were called to go inside,Yippeeee!!!^^
Of coz we also ate like crazy inside the shop,and as the result I AM NOW HAVING PROBLEM IN DIGESTING MY FOOD!!!!!
having indigestion now,wtf!
abdomen just like a 2-3months pregnant lady,walking also as slow as a turtle...wtf!!!!
BUT I am having fun for the whole day(including the shopping spree and the yuan steamboat!)
and after 2hours from the time I OFFICIALLY STOPPED eating,I am still sooooooo d@mn full and 'errrrrrrrr-ing' non-stop...T_T

2 comments:

  1. Very short? didn't feel like it.. Wish I could see you pregnant though..

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...i tot it will be very short,coz that time I really not in mood to write tooo long due to my stomach prob,but at the end,it appeared to be a little bit long looh,haha

    ReplyDelete