FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Irresistible

TODAY I closed my labtop from 8.30pm till 11.40pm!!!
*mission accomplished!*
I couldn't study with my labtop on,so I closed the labtop during my study period,and after finished the notes which I needed to be finished tonight,I reopened my labtop again....
I will be doing this repeatedly again and again for this few days,due to the assessment ahead...T_T

Just now once I opened my labtop,somebody woi me through msn
and so unexpected,I saw this few words in my screen...
CheahYin:AJ!
CheahYin:LENGZAI AJ!
CheahYin:URGENT!!!!!!!
CheahYin:I need your help,lengzai AJ!!!!!!

OMG,this word 'lengzai' will never ever come out from her mouth,and if it does,it will only appear during the time she needs help from me...haiz...
And at the end,because of the 'lengzai' word,I couldn't reject her,it was just so irresistible!
And I agree to help her,due to my kindness...ceh~~

1 comment: