FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML

Friday, July 3, 2009

END OF MY HOLIDAY~~

FINALLY MY HOLIDAY WILL BE ENDED TOMORROW!!!!!
FINALLY~~~LOLZ~~~

sound like very happy,but the truth is I am so doubt with it...

Actually I planned to go back to college on Sunday,with one of my friends Laikwan,but haha,I am so desperate to see my little Chui Voon buddy,and search for another handsome guy to be my buddy,so I changed my ticket to tomorrow 10.45am train...will be reaching at 2pm [mentioned on the ticket]

I mentioned on the shoutout on the fb there : Tomorrow will be a surprise!!!^^
haha,since not many ppl know that I changed my ticket already,haha,they still thought I will be going back on this coming sunday!!they will be super duper surprise when they see the Lovely~handsome~Friendly AJ is standing in front of them tomorrow!haha...
Hopefully I can give the the surprise and hopefully I can sneak into the college without anyone knowing it...haha

Just now I was packing my things since I will be going back tomorrow,but when I was packing,I thought of :"hah,still got my towel hasnt paked yet"
Ok,after that I went to search for my towel for around 1 hour!!!!
OMG~~where did I put my towel??ooi,towel towel,fast fast come out and show yourself to me la wei!!!I need you wei for the next sem!!!!DUN PLAY PLAY :S
*but my house still got plenty of towel so if cant find it I will bring others,haha*

Last but not least,I got 1 BUDDY already!!!!!
lolz,I really wana to admit I am old already,2nd year senior liao OK!!!
my 1st buddy name Chui Vooi,she is a girl,and the most important is from IPOH~~
haha,tomorrow after going back to college I will search for another handsome guy as my buddy!!!!lolz,HANDSOME GUY waits for me ya!I AM COMING!!!(ok,I know it sound gay,but still I LIKE IT,wtf)

2 comments: