FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

炸牙姑-zha nga gu

haha...what so funny bout 'zha naa gu'??
today i woke up at 930am just to help my mum to zha nga gu...if not i will never wake up that early during holidays!but when i woke up,my mum already in half way liao...so i didnt have time to brush my teeth.my role was very easy only,just need yo help my mum to put all those nga gu in the empty cases...but after filling 4cases,there was no empty tin that can be used,and there were still many nga gu left on the table...so how?

my mun asked me to some of them,eat those which were fried till 'long' jor de...
without hesitating i ate the nga gu,but after eating it,den i only realised that i havent brush my teeth yet!!!OMG...those nga gu entered my stomach with the BACTERIA which accumulated in my mouth over the night!!!wtf
**but guess what,the nga gu taste nice!**haha

can u see the newspaper behind those nga gu??it was yesterday 13/1/09 newspaper!!!haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment