FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML

Saturday, January 10, 2009

BORING holiday...

anyone help me pls!!!
i m too boring now till i beh tahan liao!!!beh tahan till i finally enter the stage og blogging!!!omg...
haiz...everyday sleep,wake up,boil drama,lunch,continue boil drama,bath,dinner,on9 and finally sleep again!!!wtf...this kind of boring life我受够了!!!
haiz...ystd really a bad moody day!!! two sad thing happened in one single day...wtf
why will he like that?ask me to on9 n chat,but then after a few moment,stop chatting with me! the feeling being abandont was taste bad!but everything is alright now...somemore why should i feel angry wif him?!he just 1 of my friend,maybe is not just a normal friend,i think i already treat him as one of my best friends!!!

altot not very noe him,but dont know why i got a weird feeling that,he already replace my previos best friend's place!!!really...replaced by him!!!
since the time when i met him in msn when he very sad bout his result,since that time,everything start...

oh ya...tmr will be heading to kl because my sis wana register for entering MAHSA college,i should be happy now,because all this while these boring day almost kill me!!!finally tmr i will be getting out from my house,but it will be only 1 day trip...sad sad...

No comments:

Post a Comment