FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Bye Bye lo sis...

today really a tiring day!
woke up at 5am in the morning,**slept at 1am in d midnight yesterday night**,damn sleepy!!!
then quick quick went to brush teeth and have bath,so as my other family member...and finally we managed to get prepared at 6.3oam...really a miracle,i never thought of we will be prepared that early,**you know what,girls normally will act slowly like a snail**,but now it proven that i was wrong bout it!!!
we departed from ipoh to kl from 6.30 n finally reach there at 8.30am...journey take us around 2 hours to reach there...my relative,sis kuan,yee ma,and yee jiong came to bring us to the MAHSA college...but as we reached kl,we lost already...but sis kuan managed to find us,a-le-ru-yia...
we thought with our relative helps,we will be reaching the MAHSA in no time,because their are kl ppl,but who know...they were just like my dad!!!also LOST!!!

wasted our fuel and time,round here round there,but at the end we reached the MAHSA college too...and why did i say wasted our fuel?!because the MAHSA college is just located not far from the meeting place wif sis kuan,but sis kuan brought us to go round garden...haiz...now i realized that not all kl ppl know kl road!!!
**but i get to see those rich and sophysicated house at TAMAN DUTA there during the lost,wtf**
finally reached the MAHSA college...
after registration,short briefing,bla bla n bla...we were on our way to my sister's hostel.the outer view of my sister hostel is quite nice,but once we entered the room...story begins...

my mum:OH MY GOD!!!what is this room?!anyone just '尿尿'?!**because there is water on the floor**
yee jiong:$@#%@*&*(&)....
my sis:**look very uncomfartable with her room**
.....

the room is damn small!!!somemore 3 person per room,2 double decker and 1 single bed,it suppose to have 3 cupboard,but there are just 2,and the most most important is there is water leaking from the wall and it is very close to d main suis!!!damn dangerous...OMG!!!i cant believe what i had seen...
**thx god my hostel is 100000 times better than here,i love u UPM K17**
one of the girl of this room had came back,she is a chinese,but she damn 串!!!din talk with us pun...but i noticed something very interesting...she took a toothbrush to switch on the fan n light!!!haha...even she also scare!!!i wondering how she manage to stay in that room for such a long time...
my yee jiong is very ke poh 1...but thx to him,my sister got save!!!my yee jiong told the guard downstair bout the room condition and he said he wish to change my sis room...after argueing with the officer,finally my yee jiong win!!!hooray...we changed to D3.14 from D2.41
and this time the new room is better than the previous one...at least no water leaking and there is cupboard for my sis...but the only bad thing about the new room was it got a weird uncomfortable smell!!!very 奸难顶...haiz...

we had settled down all the word bout the room...
and it was time to hav lunch!!!damn hungry,it was already 2pm...n we hav our lunch at the KFC beside the hostel...so convenient...

at first i thought i can hav 1 day trip to kl...but because my relative wana go bec to do sumthing urgent,haiz,my plan couldnt be carried out!!!so cham...after finish lunch at KFC,leaving my sis at the hostel,we were heading back to ipoh because my parent dont know the way to the nearest shopping complex!!!wtf...
my shopping planned spoiled...
reaching ipoh at about 5.30pm and we changed the shopping plan from kl back to IPOH PARADE...but it is better than no shop at least...hehe...my mum bought a new clothes and we went to eat 鸡丝河粉**best in ipoh 1**

today trip to kl at least i had learnt 1 thing...
>>in private college,if we dont want new roommates to share room with us,there is a way, THROW away the neccessary things such as cupboard as it happened to my sis ...
my sis hostel map...yuan lai it is very near to the university tower where my friend is staying now...just a few steps nia...haha

No comments:

Post a Comment