FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML

Saturday, November 5, 2011

WAREHOUSE

 SALE SALE!!!!
I saw this poster in Facebook few days ago, and I was so anticipating for it!
BUT....
Even the FATE also fooling around with me :(
 I thought my exam will end on Thursday (10//11/11)
So, I thought I will be able to grab something on Friday (11/11/11)
Thought is thought, but the reality is that my exam ends on FRIDAY!
somemore on Friday,I got alot of things to do,meeting la..home visit la..etc
How to go for the sale?!
Then Saturday morning go back to Ipoh hometown already 
So depressing leh!!

ello!It is ZARA and PULL&BEAR leh!
walao,normally the price also can see cannot buy one,so damn expensive gea
this is the time to grab them with cheaper price leh!
BUT everything is screwed up by my stupid exam loh
I told my friend:" this time no $$, die die also will dig some money out and buy something'

By the way,I hate people asking me where is Jaya One now
(since I can't go,I won't let other know where is Jaya One also)very bad izit?!bluek

p/s: I am still hesitating whether wanna go on Thursday anot (the day before my exam),will I fail my exam?!

No comments:

Post a Comment