FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Student card~

Feel like wanna share something here
erm,promised my friend already that I won't post the photos up here,but......CANNOT la!toooo funny and stupid already!Must share it out!
(but I will edit the photos abit la,won't expose who is the friend of mine XDXD)
She sure will kill me if she know I post it here


The semi-transparent paper originally should be pasted nicely on the white card
I don't know how my friend made it!!but it sure need skill to really separate the WHOLE semi-transparent  layer from the white card without much damage~

I am wondering how my friend show the student card to the counter loh to enjoy the student price movie!
If I am the owner of the card,I sure no face to show it to other people! >.<

SHE GONNA HATE ME!!!!sorry >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment