FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML

Friday, October 28, 2011

FML

Feel like my life is being fucked up!

Why so bad luck recently?!did I step on any dog shit recently?!
screw you whoever let your stupid dog simply shit on the floor and let me step on it without I realize bout it!FUCK u!

Few months back,I changed my Maxis line to Digi, using the same old number,changed for 2 months then regret and changed it back to Maxis
I thought changing to Digi will save move credit
BUT the when the bill came after the first month,it charged me RM80 plus leh!
I thought maybe that time I called or sms-ed alot,so I tried for another month,the second month bill came again and it showed RM65!
walaoeh,when I was using maxis,maximum I used RM45-50 per month only leh!So I decided to change it back to Maxis loh
I paid for the first month,but I ignored the second month bill.
I didn't get any warning or notification from Digi asking me to pay for the bills for the next 3 months, I thought I successfully escaped from paying the bill already
BUT few days ago,I get a call from the Digi,and they asked me to pay the RM65 within this month!
aiz...at the end,I still need to pay for it!it is inescapable I guess...


Then suddenly just now I received a call from my dad
( It is odd to receive call from my dad,if he calls me,sure got something bad happen already)
He told me that he receive a saman letter from MPKJ and the letter mentioned I illegally parked my car at a non-parking area at Kajang town area during LAST YEAR DECEMBER!
what need to pay it now la,got promo la now,just need to pay RM20 for the saman,need to pay before 8/12/2011 la,etc etc....
I thought saman from Majlis Perbandaran no need to pay one?!
I knew I kena the saman,and I got the saman slip too last year, but I ignored it cause I really thought it was okie to ignore the saman @.@
aiz...no doubt it is quite cheap now,RM20 jek mah,so cheap,go and pay only loh~
So bloody poor this semester!even daily living expenses also need to depend on my mom already!
with my current financial situation,I dont know where to dig the RM20 out leh!wei,I can survive 2 days with the RM20 leh!

Now RM65 for digi+ RM20 for saman= RM85
I think I need to sell my body already to pay for them :(
come come,lelong lelong...who wanna buy my body?!

MONEY MONEY MONEY
I really hope that there is durian runtuh now,hit my head also nevermind as long as got money

HOW AM I GONNA SURVIVE FOR THE FOLLOWING 2 WEEKS BEFORE HOLIDAY?!

No comments:

Post a Comment