FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML

Monday, April 4, 2011

NO MORE FREEDOM!

I no longer enjoying my 'privilege' of having a single room in my hostel anymore from TODAY onward!(except weekend la )
ohmygawd!HE is back,my so called 'beloved' roommate is back!
(fyi,he is not so beloved,or I should clarify actually I hate him the most among my batch,just beloved in the way that he was so kind letting me to have the double roommate room all by myself for the past 6 weeks,naked,farting,etc in the room without people knowing it)

and now HE is back!
and I am so so so sooooo dislike-ing it!

normally after bathing,I will wrap my lower part with towel, walk from the toilet to my room,then straight away LOCK the door and whooolaa, towel will be thrown onto the bed and I AM ALL NAKED standing in front of the wardrobe to choose which clothes to wear! BUT now I can't do that already! :(
no more NAKED privilege in the room

WHY U WANNA CAME BACK?!
(anticipating for weekend so that I can be alone again and whoooolaa naked choosing clothes again)
should I pray so that something happen with my roommate family,and he needs to rush back home everyday?! sound like cursing more than hoping right >.< I am really a bad boy~

No comments:

Post a Comment