FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Things jut went into haywire these few days!
not as what I had PLANNED!

Hate it for being so mess up!
all plans forced to be cancelled~

BUT at the end,all those replacement classes being cancelled and postponed
what the fuck!
purposely cancelled all the dates (because I am a good boi boi mah,dont wanna miss any class), then at the end u told me all the classes postponed already!

if wanna postpone, tell earlier la!
so I can rearrange back my dates mah!

2 comments:

  1. think positively,
    save money. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaa,tell u,this 2 week i used more than 300 d!omg!very crazy izit??is double triple pokai d,but when someone ajak me,i will sure go out one!haiz..........this is me loh....cant save money no matter how~just hoping that the sky will drop some cash for me :)

    ReplyDelete