FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML

Thursday, July 1, 2010

NOW ONLY I REALIZED THAT EVERYTHING I LEARNT ABOUT MALAY DURING SECONDARY SCHOOL ALL HAD GONE TO DON'T-KNOW-WHERE!!!!

Hahaha...I found it difficult to write a 'surat kiriman rasmi' or I thought it was called as 'surat berformat' before I googled it (direct translated from 'formal letter') =.=
even I was translating the surat from a well completed formal letter, I found it difficult to translate those English words into Malay words! In the end,I had chosen to use GOOGLE TRANSLATOR to help me solved my problems!haha

The world greatest software-GOOGLE TRANSLATOR!

2 comments:

  1. huiyo! all gif bek to Puan Ooi loh~~~ Alamak...hahahaha~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. yalo yalo!gib back all d loh...just went to visit her on yesterday...she still the same ^^

    ReplyDelete