FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Clinical Year-HERE I come!

HI,there,I think this will be the last so called as 'frequent-post'!haha...
too free during holiday,so that's why I updated my blog so frequently,any craps also put in.
BUT there is no more craps after tonight!sob...sob T.T
Tomorrow my Bloody-Hell-CLINICAL-Year will be started!and will be hearing alotssssss of scolding from the doctor at hospital there =.=

Clinical year?!erm....Actually I know nothing about it!
Just know that will be walking around the hospital whole day,chit chat with patients,and also the upcoming PROFESSIONAL EXAM 2 in the end sem!!!!oh shit!the most SCARIEST thing in 3rd year!

Will be start wearing white coat (the doctor's coat,short sleeve one,not the long sleeve lab coat!) starting from this sem!lolz....Very yeng leh with that white coat on!later will post the pic of me with the white coat on me la!^^



p/s:lastly,I just hoping that tmr will receive a good news from the Timbalan Dekan about the group changing!hopefully will be a very good news! *praying hard*

No comments:

Post a Comment