FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML

Monday, July 26, 2010

my INCEPTION!

Few days ago,I dreamt of I was inside another dream...
the story started with I was waiting for a ferry,and I was shocked when I saw a small boat was in front of me and not a ferry.....(memory missing abit)...maybe the boat was too small and when the boat made a sharp turn,I couldn't manage to grab the holder in front me thigh enough and the next thing happened was I fell off the boat and get drowned into the sea....
BUT,suddenly I woke up and I appeared to be on a street,and then I realized that actually I was dreaming just now,so I walked as usual at the street there,but unfortunately it was raining that time,and the floor was wet and I couldn't balance myself and fell down again knocked my head...I felt the pain and suddenly I woke up on my bed!haha...this time I really woke up already from the dreamsss...

I was wondering why would I dream of such weird dreams for the past few days,and now I know the answer already!!

IT gave me a hint to go watch the movie called 'INCEPTION'!!!!
the same situation,also dream inside dreams,just that the story is more interesting and gan jiong than mine la of course!everything almost the same,the same theory which I get to wake up after falling down...lolz...
The story INCEPTION is great!worth watching!nice idea,must salute the story creator of the movie!
Go to watch if you haven't watched it yet!

3 comments: