FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML

Friday, July 23, 2010

I need UR help,GOD

THE very first week of actual SURGERY posting passes so damn fast!!!!!
What had I learnt from this week?!erm.......
can I answer "abit thyroid...abit breast...abit vascular...and abit others topic"?!
haiz,learnt abit this abit that actually made myself felt depressed!
I wish to master each of them if I can,but it seem too impossible for me now,or am I too rush for mastering it?!it is just the first week only...
After this one whole week,I realized that 1 week with 5 days in hospital actually were not enough to learn things...

NO TIME to clerk patients (or am I the one who wandering around doing nothing?!)
NO TIME to practice physical examination (or I am not brave enough with my skill?!)

Can I ask a favour from the GOD,I wish I can make a new bufday wish to replace the previous which I made during March,this time my wish will be a simple one...

I JUST WISH I CAN BE MORE BRAVER THAN NOW


1 comment: