FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML

Sunday, June 13, 2010

fyi

Someone asked me to update my blog...
only then I realized I didn't blog for so long already since the very last post of my new car...lolz
again,I will be blogging about car now >.< (the only thing flashed through my mind when my friend asked me to blog,lack of idea nowadays)

just fyi, I am back to Ipoh my sweetest home again today!

~~nothing special to mention here~~
~~just to fulfill the the request from my friend to update my blog~~ XD

another fyi, I wasted around RM8 more today when I was on the back to Ipoh T_T
haiz,just because of my playfulness, I Broom~Broom~~ with my another friend's car at the highway there,and I Broom~Broom until 160km/hour!DAMN it,I just speed up for awhile only for 2 times,but it cost me so much for that!I never expect that!
will never ever do that again next time again.....I promised myself!
wondering whether I kena saman anot leh...haha
(for those who read this,please dont spread this speed around until it reaches my mom's ear okie ?? haha...I will be dead when she know it) ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment