FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML

Friday, May 21, 2010

HATE DRIVING LONG DISTANCE ALONE!

It have been awhile,actually a long while,I didn't update my blog already...
reason~LAZY!
Life is tooo free nowadays after the final 2 months ago,too free until I became lazy!
but I am still who I am,the one who like to watch drama series
the different is that I changed from TVB to KOREAN,then now to ENGLISH!muahahaha
recently addicted to a english series (but kinda out-dated one la) CHARMED!haha my favourite few years ago,now still the same!^^

okie,finished with the intro of myself daily activity (since I didn't update you all for log time d) :P

just fyi,I AM BACK TO IPOH again!
just had my long journey driving from KL to Ipoh here all ALONE!!!!!
I WONT BE DRIVING LONG DISTANCE ALONE AGAIN IN THE FUTURE!>.<
I am enough with the experience of bored and sleepy the whole journey!
both eye really couldn't open big big...and a few times both eye did close itself without my permission!scary~~
but still safe to home here now...XD

1 comment:

  1. aiyo, u can ask me ma~~i can accompany u lah~~

    update ur blog!^^

    ReplyDelete