FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML

Thursday, June 17, 2010

My early celebration of Happy Father's Day

As mentioned in my previous post,I said I will be going to celebrate Happy Father's Day
so,we did celebrate just now ^^

I was too excited when I left my house,excited until I forgot to bring my camera
When I reached the restaurant,only then I realized I didn't bring it,I thought of camwhoring with my current Sony Ericson K550,but when the dishes came,four of us,my dad,my mom,my sis and I all had forgotten about photo taking already...haha

SO,in the end,we didn't manage to take even 1 photo for the celebration XD
nevermind la,next year I promised myself I will remember to take camera with me when I go to celebrate Happy Father's Day again to ganti balik...wait ar patiently

No comments:

Post a Comment