FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Research FINISHED

Today,the research FINALLY ended!wakaka...
Actually I am not like others who so happy with it,I just feel like normal only,yup maybe got abit happy with it,but I am not going to celebrate it by going out eat big big like others!lolz...waste money!

Haiz,I thought I would be the one who win the best group of the research presentation (although I knew the possibility is less than 50%),but still got hope la!Guess why I so eager to win it,because i heard from the previous year senior who said that the winner got money $$$ as the present!you know what is $$$ meant to me now?!IT is like EVERYTHING to me now!haha,eat also depends on it,shopping also depends on it,even my car also need it!see,how poor am I now!haiz....even the research I also need to pay for those photostate expenses around RM100 per person!=.=


1 comment: