FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML

Thursday, April 8, 2010

warafak

My Life for the past few days since I came back to college

NO CLASS...can be good news cause no need to study,but can be bad news also,damn sienz (BORING) at here doing nothing

NO FRIENDS
.....the most unacceptable thing in my life!!!!all are having holiday at home,there are just a few of my friends at college here,and some of them are going back to home this week,left me alone at college here only...will be more sienz after this week~~ >.<

NO KAKI TO GO OUT...all are busying with their stupid research (including me)!Need 120 subjects to complete it,but until now,i just get 10 subjects only!!!damn the research!make my life so pathetic at college here!!!

and the most most most mosttttttttt pathetic is
.
.
.
I COULDN'T ONLINE AT COLLEGE HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!warafak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
stupid admin fast fast fix the USPOT la!!!!!!!!DON'T make me suffer here already la!!!!!!!!!!!
I already few days didnt really online la!

No comments:

Post a Comment