FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML

Thursday, April 15, 2010

goitre?! 'dai geng bao'?!

My sister is sad now...is very very very sad now....
Dont know what to do....
she got to know the blood test result today,and guess what,the test shown that she have a POSITIVE result of elevation of thyroid hormone!
WTF!no kidding here!she is diagnosed to get hyperthyroidism....
this is really a DOOMS day for her!
is she going to get a dai geng bao soon?!OMG~

as for me,as a future doctor who still studying now,I son't know what should I advise her now...
Damnit!This feeling is so damn shit!
studied bout the disease,but just know abit of it...treatment?!Iodide?!I 131?!I have totally no idea....
the only thing I can do now is to advise her to see doctor and seek for the doctor's opinion...

Hope to see my sister soon....Hope she will be alright...
GOD bless her....

No comments:

Post a Comment