FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML

Friday, April 2, 2010

EMPTY April Fool 2010

Yesterday was APRIL FOOL day!
you all got fooled by others anot??
I saw so many of my friends changed their status in Facebook,from 'Single' into 'In a Relationship' =.=
okie,so obviously it was a prank for that special day!
yet it was still funny!!

BUT for me,yesterday was just a normal day for me,nothing special happened,no one fooled me,and I didn't fool anyone also.WHY?!because I am alone at home now,having my holiday now...

still remember last year during April Fool,all my friends celebrated my belated birthday at the fac cafe there,we were so excited that time,playing water war,flour,and all of us got wet at the end of the celebration!and I even wasted the cake which was supposed to eat as my WEAPON to throw at my friends!hahaa...so at the end,we got NO CAKE to eat!=.=
what a special April Fool celebration I had last year

but this year,nothing happened....abit empty leh....

1 comment:

  1. haha, same here... nothing happened during april fools..

    ReplyDelete