FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

第几个100天

Yesterday when I was reading newspaper or watching TV news,I forgot already what was I doing that time,I came across with a song,the JJ's new song (or should I describe it as old song,sigh,I just knew the existence of the song 2 days ago)-
第几个100天


This song is highly recommended by me myself!
hahaha,go download la and listen to it!!really got the feel loh!
p/s:haha,got 'feel',but I don't know how to describe the 'feel'...lolz

I am listening it again again and again...non-stop WHOLE NIGHT,the whole list of my qian qian just got that particular song!haha...trying so hard to memorize the lyric but not in memorizing mood now,so I am sambil memorizing sambil onlining facebooking...hahaa....
BUT I am getting fed up with the song liao,haha,gonna stop awhile and continue listening to it later..lolz....

2 comments:

  1. i will keep listen 2 same song too.....
    haha...like 没那么简单

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yaya!!!!I like it tooo!!!!hahaa...
    but keep listening to the sme song for whole night without a second of resting really will make me hate the song...haha,i stopped listening awhile just now...lolz

    ReplyDelete