FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML

Sunday, June 14, 2009

ROSY BUSINESS

After coming back from penang,(no post for penang trip,cause toooo lazy to write bout it d,go to fb la see pic enuf d),daily activities almost the for everyday,except for those days which there are gatherings with my old friendsss...
AGAIN~~HOLIDAYS~~JUST THE SAME FOR EACH HOLIDAYS
sleep-wake up-boil dramass-eat-boil dramass-sleep!!!
AND I am getting nearer to my target---->>GAIN 2.3 KG
haha...no la,just kidding jek....but it is really happenening to me...sob sob

last 3 days my dad's brother had dead and I went back to kampong there 打斋(maybe some of you don't know what it meant,don't ask me,because me myself also don't know how to explain to you all,find out youself la).
Now only I know the 'da zhai' ceremony is not a easy thing!!!but this statement is just for the dead person's children and cucu cicit...
as for me,neither child or cucu cicit,haiz,went to kampong there just sit there EAT EAT EAT and EAT!!!but these 3 days it still made me tired...
ok la,don't want talk about it la...not a happy thing to mention pun...

Finally I had finished watching the 唐朝 drama loooo- EU!
and now I m boiling ROSY BUSINESS!!!
A great great great great drama!!!!introduced by my friendsssss....it really didn't disappointed me!!!from yesterday night 9pm-1am and today 11am-4.30pm,within this short period,I already boil 15episods!!!
GO watch la!I bet you all will lagi crazy than me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment