FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

damn sienzzznesssssss...

ROSY BUSINESS really a great drama!!!
柴九:人身有几多个十年,一定要活到痛快!

yalo,how many ten years will i have from now on?!
20?30?40?or 80?that time I will be 100 yo...
the answer is don't know...
but hor if there is no any new drama as good as ROSY BUSINESS,I will be dying for the next few days!T_T
this few days I m boiling 老婆大人II stared by 宣萱
aizzzz...so sad that it is not as interesting as I thought...
Now I am having siennnzzzznesssss in my house!
my highest record of boiling drama during this holiday are 15episods per day!
but now I just spent my day watching maximum of 4episods dat 'Lou poh dai yan'..
I want a great TVB drama like ROSY BUSINESS>>>

"just like what Peiyi said: After watching ROSY,alll othersssss dramasssss are STOOL!"
I agree with that...

No comments:

Post a Comment